Illness and injury shouldn’t dim the brightness of the holidays for kids. Help us preserve the magic of childhood – year-round – for our patients by supporting CHOC the following ways this holiday season:
- Donate: By donating to CHOC’s greatest needs fund, you will support patients like Grant, who received life-saving care at CHOC. Your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar by Extra Life, a Children’s Miracle Network partner of CHOC! Learn more about Grant, and CHOC’s greatest needs fund.
- Bring smiles through our Virtual Toy Drive: Although we can no longer accept in-person toy donations, you can help us brighten our patients’ and families’ holidays a few other ways: donating, giving through our Amazon Wish List, or creating your own Virtual Toy Drive. See our wish list here.
- Register for Virtual CHOC Walk: Take part in a celebration of CHOC by joining our Virtual CHOC Walk presented by Disneyland Resort. Register here.
- Shop for CHOC: Many stores and restaurants will give back a portion of your purchase to CHOC. Give back while you shop by finding participating stores.
- 12 Days of Gaming: Starting December 1, CHOC is asking you to level up your commitment during December and turn your virtual holiday party, secret Santa gift exchange, or ugly sweater day into another cool opportunity to give the gift of health through Extra Life. Setup your holiday themed Game Day today.
- When Katrina, now age 28, was a teenager, she knew about type 1 diabetes because her friend had it – she just never expected to be diagnosed herself. Katrina’s journey to ...
- Jenna Castorena couldn’t believe her ears when she picked up a call in March from the Outpatient Pharmacy at CHOC Hospital. She was juggling a lot at the time, most ...
- By Bud, father of Emma, a CHOC patient; and founder of the Squires Guild, a group part of the CHOC Foundation that connects patient parents with each other while raising awareness ...