1. It’s the 20th Anniversary of the CHOC Walk in the Park, presented by the Disneyland Resort!
2. On October 17th, a crowd over 15,000 Walkers will be strolling with YOU down Main Street, U.S.A.
3. Watching the sunrise at Disneyland is amazing.
4. This CHOC patient:
5. It’s our biggest fundraiser of the year—bringing over $1.6 million to CHOC Children’s last year.
6. Walking through the Disneyland Resort before it’s officially open is cool.
7. This bear:
8. You never know which Disney friends you’ll see there, cheering you on. Alice at the Mad Tea Party…Cinderella on King Arthur’s Carrousel…
9. Meet some great VoluntEARS.
10. This mouse:
11. Get inspired by our amazing patients and their families.
12. This little girl:
13. This team:
14. And this team:
15. Our patients here at CHOC Children’s Hospital:
16. Our new patient-care tower:
17. Supporting cool technology that makes for safer medicine.
18. You are sure to meet some pretty funny characters:
19. Research that advances cares and cures.
20. We’re making giant strides for tiny toes:
Want to learn more about the 2010 CHOC Walk? Click here.
Become a fan of CHOC on Facebook.